Participation at CEM 22 is free of charge!
Registration is closed.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION:
- The “3G rule” (vaccinated, recovered, tested) applies at CEM 22.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in enclosed spaces.
- Proof of vaccination with an EMA-approved vaccine against COVID-19 (Biontec/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson).
- The second vaccination is valid for 180 days from the date of the second vaccination, with at least 14 days between both partial vaccinations.
- After the booster vaccination (third vaccination), the vaccination certificate is valid for 270 days.
- Vaccines that require only one vaccination, are valid for 270 days (from vaccination) beginning on day 22. Vaccination certificates for one dose with Janssen lost their validity as of January 3, 2022. A booster vaccination is required (at the earliest 14 days after the first dose). Thus, the vaccination certificate is valid for 180 days.
- The vaccination for recovered individuals, who have been vaccinated once, is valid for 180 days from the date of vaccination. For recovered persons who are fully immunized, the same regulations apply as for persons who have been vaccinated three times.
- Proof of recovery by an official discharge certificate (valid for 180 days), a medical confirmation of a prior infection confirmed by means of a molecular test (valid for 180 days)
- PCR tests (not older than 48 hours), antigen tests exclusively from authorized bodies (pharmacies, test streets)
If you have any further questions about registration, please write to: office(at)uro-cem.com